The purpose of this course is to support both the private sector and other organisations to be better prepared to work with together on partnerships for sustainable development. The course is aimed at bringing businesses and NGOs together to work on community investment initiatives with an emphasis on development goals. Participants will be able to reflect on and build their strategy for engaging with sustainable development challenges and be better equipped for approaching partners to align goals, outcomes and initiatives. The course will draw on best practice examples and show how partnerships can deliver more value than working alone.
- The role of the private sector in development and poverty alleviation
- Different ways to engage and build long-lasting partnerships
- Aligning the needs of NGOs with a business’s CSR strategy
- Engaging employee volunteers
- Building institutional capacity to deliver successful projects
- Measuring and communicating impact
Course Leader: Richard Welford biography
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.