Featuring a two-day Conference, Exhibition and Networking Evening
• Discover all the latest developments in power generation, transmission and distribution in Myanmar
• Extensive networking opportunities in the comfort of a 5 star venue
• Make use of the Business Matchmaking Service for one-on-one meetings with your fellow delegates
• Assess the latest developments and opportunities in the New Myanmar’s power sector
• Uncover what the legal and regulatory framework means for direct foreign investment
• Discuss strategies and best practice for the development and improvement of Myanmar’s power generation, transmission and distribution networks.
• Gain insight into the latest plans for power plant development across Myanmar
• Benefit from case study insights into the best practice for Joint-Venture Partnerships
• Expert insight into the latest hydropower plant initiatives
• Debate what future role coal-fired plants can play in the New Myanmar
• Hear about the latest developments and investment opportunities in gas-fired power
• Extensive networking opportunities with the main local & international players involved in Myanmar’s power industry.
All of the ways in which power can be generated in Myanmar will be discussed including renewable energy resources; such as hydroelectricity, solar energy, wind energy, wave power, and different technologies that have been designed to improve energy efficiency.
For any media, registration, sponsorship enquiries please contact:
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.