This programme enables organisations to achieve a values based, inclusive and sustainable model of economic growth through a good understanding of corporate social responsibility and sustainability issues.
- Understand the concept of corporate social responsibility, triple bottom line, and creating shared value for the organisation, society and environment
- Appreciate the business benefits of creating a net positive impact on society and the environment
- Comprehend frameworks and international guidelines for corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Compare and contrast CSR and philanthropy
- Understand how to measure social impact when supporting such programmes
- Learn how to engage with internal and external stakeholders, creating networks and collaborations
- Recognise and leverage on opportunities for innovation that solves a social problem while enabling growth
Program Leader: Bhavani Prakash
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.