Engineering professionals who intend to building their careers as energy managers need to understand critical environment requirement , energy savings technology and usage of software to perform analysis. The main aims of this module are to provide an understanding of demand ventilation control analysis, fumehood requirement and VAV system, new/retrofit project HVAC equipment estimation and cost analysis on various energy savings solutions.
On successful completion of this module, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the design criteria for laboratory which affect cost
- Understand of demand ventilation control
- Set up (or develop) energy policy, energy planning, procedure for evaluating performance of energy systems and energy performance review, documentation and communication processes
- Integrate energy management system into business practice
- Understand critical environment safety before implementation of energy saving management and technology
- Evaluate financial attractiveness of energy retrofit projects
- Understand the various energy savings performance models
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.