19 – 23 August 2013 | Holiday Inn, Shah Alam
This five-day course is designed as a practical guide to understanding GHG (Green House Gases) reduction and making organisations / companies striving to be carbon neutral, to equip candidates with the skills to take on the role of leading GHG reduction projects within their own organisation / companies.
All participants shall be awarded with Certificate of Completion from Aspect International United Kingdom, Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) Approved Training Provider upon successful completion.
This workshops is eligible for HRDF claims under the Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL) Scheme, subject to prior application to HRDF by the employers/companies
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS EVENT
- Understand the environmental impact of GHG emissions
- Understand the principles and evaluation & methods incorporated within ISO 14064 standard
- Understand importance on monitoring required by the evaluation process for CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) projects
- Be aware of the reporting requirements and validation techniques for CDM
- Assess all the benefits of a GHG reduction program
- Understand Carbon offsetting options
- Understand the use of sustainable energy and how to be carbon neutral
- Have experienced a hands on GHG evaluation of an company / organisation or building
WHAT WE WILL BE COVERING
- ISO 14064-1 Standards, Principles and requirements,Designing & Developing a System, Managing & Reporting
- Defining G.H.G. Inventories, Quantification of G.H.G. Emissions, Quantification of G.H.G. Sinks & Removal
- Principles of how to audit and prepare for an GHG review, Techniques to identify issues and information quality
- ISO 14064-2 Introduction,Projects, Principles,requirements,Project Based Activities, Determining Project Baseline, Quantifying and Report project performance
- Performance Monitoring & Modelling with Different Scenarios, Project Timeline with Milestone activities, Establishing Project Budget
- Case Studies of Actual Implementations, Integration of Project Control with Existing Systems.
- ISO 14064-3 Introduction,Verification, Principles and requirements,G.H.G. Verification & Validation, Process & Planning, GHG Assertions, Verification Organisations.
- Practical on How to write and present verification finding including improvements, Interviewing and presentation techniques.
- Onsite Practical Review, A practical review of a company’s GHG inventory, recovery and sinks to ISO 14064 Standards, Assess the GHG inventory, Assess existing projects against ISO 14064-2, Assess the existing recording systems against ISO 14064-1, ISO 14064-3 Recommendations for reporting and recording improvements, Recommendations for reduction of GHG inventory - The review includes a site tour document inspection and interview with staff to obtain evidence in order to produce a report.
Only limited seats are allocated to ensure topics delivery quality and trainer-trainees’ interaction. Group registration package is also available.
ASPECT INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA SDN BHD
15-7, Block A, Jaya One
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Email : email@example.com