* SCEM PDUs and PE PDUs to be awarded
Energy efficiency is a way of managing the amount of energy used in producing a certain amount of output. The aim is to achieve more output with the same (or less) input. The amount of energy consumption varies from industry to industry and can account for up to 40% of operating costs which is the case for the manufacturing sector.
On course completion you will be able to:
- Understanding motivations - Drivers for Energy Management
- Understanding energy use - Measure, Monitor & Target
- Understanding the opportunity - Identifying Energy Savings
- Making sure you succeed - Energy Management Systems
- Looking beyond energy efficiency - Corporate Sustainability
This programme is intended for organisations that are interested in implementing energy efficiency into their existing operational systems for continuous improvement in sustainability and enhancing organisations, competitiveness by identifying key energy savings area, including (but not limited to): Operational and behavioural changes, LEDs and efficient lighting solutions, energy efficient boilers, well-insulated cold rooms/freezers, chillers and HVAC systems, compressors.