ICCSR 2014 Conference Overview
The first International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility is organized with the intention of defining CSR’s territory and scope as there is no exact definition or scope available to identify and develop CSR activities further to enhance performance of businesses. Conference theme of the ICCSR 2014 try to address above mention disparity and define valid and insightful territory for CSR.
The main objective of the conference is to opening platform for a local and International researchers, scholars and experts and practitioners to discuss and debate on this specific and important research area and ultimately discussion will mark new territory for CSR. Hopefully this association will trigger some new insights and ideas in these areas of research. We are looking forward to excellent contributions and presentations. Secondly conference will be providing opportunity to network with each other and share their knowledge by setting up series of activities including cultural show, networking dinner, post conference tour, discussions and one to one meetings.
Delegates will have extensive opportunities to visit and enjoy exciting places in Sri Lanka during their stay with the post conference tour and other city tours. Moreover, the luxurious surroundings of our venue provide the perfect setting for developing relations.
- CSR and Business Ethics
- CSR and Consumers: Social Marketing & Sustainable Marketing
- CSR and Communications: Public Relations, Pressure Groups & Media
- CSR and Industry: Low-Carbon Energy, Waste Management & Sustainable Industry
- Sustainability, Internationalization and Business: Multi-national Corporate Accountability
- CSR and Role of Government
- Global Governance and Corporate Liability
- CSR and Triple Bottom Line
- CSR Reporting and Risk Management
- CSR and Value Creation
- The Future of CSR and Responsible Investment
- CSR and Corporate Performancen
- Sanctions for non-compliance in a global market
- Fighting Corporate Greed and Combating Corruption
- Illicit Business Practices: Child Labor, Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking
Most importantly participants of ICCSR 2014 will be eligible to have free registration for participate to the International Conference on Human Resource Management and Development.(ICHRM 2014) and International Research Conference on Entrepreneurship (ICENT) 2014.
These 3 conferences will be held as concurrent conferences at the same venue on the same days.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.