Integrated Reporting – the latest development in corporate reporting that promises to improve disclosure, while “enhancing the way organisations think, plan and report”.
An exciting buzzword. A gamechanger. Companies, investors and even the public sector globally have professed benefits.
What You’ll Learn
At the end of the half-day intensive training, you will:
- Appreciate Integrated Reporting’s role and its benefits in the evolution of corporate reporting, globally and in the Singapore context
- Understand the link between integrated thinking and Integrated Reporting
- Understand International Framework: Fundamental Concepts, 7 Guiding Principles & 8 Content Elements
- Review case study examples
Who Should Attend?
- You want to improve your organisation’s corporate reporting. You may be in Investor Relations, Corporate Relations, or Public Affairs.
- You want to take sustainability reporting and strategy to the next level. You may be in any function – sustainability cuts across departments.
- You want to understand how Integrated Reporting can drive internal performance. You may be in Finance, Performance Management, Operations, Strategy, or Human Resources developing a Balanced Scorecard.
27 July 2017 | 9am to 1pm