InnoAsia 2012: Strategies for greener, healthier living and sustainable city growth for future competitiveness
InnoAsia Conference is the signature event of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC), supported by the Hong Kong government. With a total of 1300 attendees in 2011, this annual event has an established international reputation.
The 8th annual InnoAsia 2012 has an overall focus on “environmentally sustainable development” for green and healthy living. The event embodies our commitment to advancing innovation and facilitating Hong Kong’s growth as a key technology hub in the region. Its 4-day programme comprises:
- Main Conference - Features leaders from cleantech and sustainable energy fields exploring the way forward for greener and more liveable cities
- Chairmen’s Forum - C-level gathering of Hong Kong and international business to explore creative strategies for Hong Kong’s sustainable growth and competitiveness
- Tech Forums - Evaluate and explore sustainable technologies and associated market opportunities in 4 key areas:
- City Planning & Building - Best practice planning, advanced green buildings and adoption of sustainable solutions for city development
- Efficient Environment - Innovations in air, water, waste and energy management technologies for an efficient, low carbon environment
- Green Business Strategies - Sustainable business development and green investment best practices
- Healthy Ageing - Innovations in anti-ageing mainstream, complementary and alternative medicines including the biotech initiatives
- Venture Capital and Angel Conference , Investment Workshop and SPARC Investment Matching Forums - Explores investment opportunities and trends in hot new technologies and VC / AC funding for entrepreneurs, financiers and investors
5. InnoAsia @ PRD - Visit to the Pearl River Delta for Shenzhen’s “China High-Tech Fair”
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.