India CSR Summit 2014 is a flagship event on Corporate Social Responsibility in India organized by NGOBOX. We have been organizing flagship events ‘Better Healthcare through CSR’ and ‘Better Education through CSR’ since 2013 to bring together hundreds of CSR and sustainability professionals, and thought leaders to prepare an ecosystem for impactful CSR partnerships.
The two-days event combines a packed programme of speakers and panel discussions covering a wide range of relevant topics, and also provides excellent networking opportunities. India CSR Summit also awards the organizations who have been delivering impacts through CSR partnerships.
The Summit is attended and supported by CSR leaders, managers, sustainability professionals, NGO leaders, fundraisers, communication professionals, consultants etc.
With CSR Partnerships, new strategies, best-practices, delivering impacts and networking at the centre of our endeavors, we present ‘India CSR Summit 2014’. The three pillars of this two days event are
Join 250+ Senior-Level Executives over 2 days for the largest high level CSR strategy and partnership discussion
Benchmark against and learn from your corporate peers, NGO-Partners and sector experts, with over 18 hours of best practice and future CSR strategy planning. You will leave with valuable contacts and takeaway solutions which you can put into action.
Awards & IdeaPitch
Witness the felicitation of some of the best CSR impact projects in six thematic areas and interact with those who have designed and implemented those projects. We also bring to you 10 best CSR project ideas through ‘IdeaPitch’ contest for CSR partnership projects and ideas.
Why You Can’t Afford to Miss this Event
This being the first mega event, post the Companies Act 2013 in India’s capital, presents unique opportunity to meet CSR Heads, Government Agencies and NGO Leaders. The five thematic sessions will give you an insight of what is the way forward for mandatory CSR in India. In short, you should be here for
- Future-Proof your CSR and CSR partnership Practices: after hundreds of hours of research this agenda hits on the most pertinent and pressing issues that are faced by Indian businesses, NGOs and other key CSR stakeholders.
- Cross-Sector Learning: This event brings together the best practitioners from businesses, NGOs, Government Agencies and other key stakeholders.
- 250+ Senior-Level Executive Attendees: Meet face-to face, share lessons-learnt and do business with your peer.
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities: Leverage this platform to increase awareness and build the essential network to move your sustainability effort forward.
- Fully Participatory Experience: This isn’t just another conference, we have ensured that this event is devoted to dialogue and for you to be part of the discussion and debate to make sure that you get all your questions answered.