A comprehensive two-day GRI certified training program using the new G4 guidelines.
The true test of a good report is not how widely it is read, but how widely it is used by stakeholders.
Unlock the potential for sustainability reporting to drive performance, engage with stakeholders and account for your company’s economic, social and environmental impacts.
What you will learn:
- The business case and value of sustainability reporting
- The challenges and benefits of sustainability reporting
- How to engage your stakeholders in reporting
- How to understand and apply the concept of ‘materiality’
- GRI categories, aspects and indicators
- The requirements for each GRI G4 reporting level
- Innovative formats for sustainability reporting
The skills you will develop:
- Plan your sustainability reporting process
- Identify key stakeholders
- Distinguish your organisation’s material issues
- Recognise the internal procedures and mechanisms you will need
- Incorporate the UN Global Compact Principles into sustainability reporting
- Understand how Integrated Reporting aligns with the G4 framework
- Evaluate the quality of sustainability reports using your newly acquired knowledge
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.