Join this free 45-minute conversation to learn about navigating climate and carbon disclosure and reporting.
If you can’t join live, simply sign up and we will send you a recording after the webinar!
- Standard Chartered Bank, Head of Impact and Engagement, Simon Connell
- Mott MacDonald, Global Head Climate Resilience, Ian Allison
- Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
In this 45min discussion you will learn to:
- Navigate the complexity of various climate-related disclosure standards and make them work for you (the TCFD, Science Based Targets etc.)
- How to frame climate risks in a wider institutional and governance context
- Ensure resource efficient data management: get, record and interpret climate data
- How to move from integrated reporting to integrated doing
- Ensure meaningful climate and carbon disclosure that wins your stakeholders
Sign up today and receive a recording of the session. Please share this invitation with your colleagues and industry peers!