Join this free 45-minute conversation to learn about navigating climate and carbon disclosure and reporting.
If you can’t join live, simply sign up and we will send you a recording after the webinar!
- Standard Chartered Bank, Head of Impact and Engagement, Simon Connell
- Mott MacDonald, Global Head Climate Resilience, Ian Allison
- Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
In this 45min discussion you will learn to:
- Navigate the complexity of various climate-related disclosure standards and make them work for you (the TCFD, Science Based Targets etc.)
- How to frame climate risks in a wider institutional and governance context
- Ensure resource efficient data management: get, record and interpret climate data
- How to move from integrated reporting to integrated doing
- Ensure meaningful climate and carbon disclosure that wins your stakeholders
Sign up today and receive a recording of the session. Please share this invitation with your colleagues and industry peers!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.