The GRESB-APREA Green Real Estate Financing & Investing Seminar will examine real estate opportunities in the context of green finance and investment strategies and will provide information on:
- ESG integration, impact investing, and their relevance to real estate;
- Green financing: how to access green capital, including green bonds and loans;
- Green building solutions and refurbishments;
- Carrots and sticks – the changing expectations and requirements of governments;
- Innovative green case studies.
2.00pm - Opening Remarks
2.05pm - Green Investing and Financing Trends
2.30pm - Sustainability Improvement Loan Program
2.55pm - Green Carrots & Sticks
3.15pm - Networking break
3.35pm - Green Case Studies
4.15pm - Panel Discussion and Q&A;
5.00pm - Wrap-up and Networking Drinks
Confirmed speakers are from ING Bank, Comfort Management, Hermes Investment Management, Baker McKenzie, City Developments Limited, and GRESB.
Registration starts at 1:30pm and the event is followed by networking and drinks.
This event is hosted and sponsored by Baker McKenzie and supported by the PRI Asia, the Singapore Green Building Counciland the World Green Building Council Asia Pacific Network.
Sacha van Tuijn
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.