Green Talks with Interior Design will be held on 17 October at Sunway Iskandar, Johor, Malaysia.
Join us for this networking and marketplace for interior designers, architects and building owners.
Learn and share on the latest trends in the greening of interiors and meet suppliers of sustainable and eco-friendly products & solutions.
Go Green with eco-friendly shop & office fitout!
Today’s clients are conscious about minimising their environmental impact through their office fitout, not to mention long term cost efficiency and promoting wellness for their employees.
Nurturing eco-friendly approach to refurbishment will set an establishment apart from its competitors, attracting new customers seeking products and services from an environmentally conscious business.
The new sustainability…. Designing workplaces to encourage wellness, encourage more movement and interaction
There is a growing awareness and demand for design materials, furniture and fixtures which have low environmental impact. Design can affect the health of occupants by causing or preventing disease and even supporting health. Green features that create a sense of oneness with nature and promote wellness are on everyone’s mind these days and make economic sense too!
Meet suppliers of…
- Energy efficient lighting solutions and energy saving sensors
- Smart home/office concept solutions that reduce energy consumption
- Flooring solutions which are made from eco-friendly and renewable resources
- Sustainably harvested wood products
- Air quality control solutions that are energy efficient
- VOC- free and non-toxic paints, finishes and furnishings
- Furniture, decor, fittings and carpets made from repurposed and recycled materials
- Water saving low flow fixtures and drinking fountains