Join us at Green Talks with Facilities & Hotel Management
Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 8am - 12pm
at Medini 6, Bandar Medini Iskandar, Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
Learn & share about new and more sustainable ways to manage and maintain buildings, facilities and hotels.
This is a complimentary event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Customers are more aware about green issues than ever before, and their buying habits reflect where they stay and do business.
Sustainability equates to not just being responsible business operators, but also makes good business sense!
Implement green products and latest technologies in your facility which will reduce costs while helping the planet!
- Energy efficiency and management solutions
- Water saving solutions
- Renewable energy installation
- Food Waste Management & Recycling
- Eco-friendly and safe cleaning, odour control and pest control products
- Sustainable janitorial paper products
- Environmentally preferable paints and finishes
- Fittings, fixtures and appliances with green certification
- Sustainable flooring & furniture
- Green landscaping & outdoor features
- Air quality monitoring , natural ventilation and healthy building solutions
- Other cool green stuff …
About Green Talks with Business
B2B marketplace and networking events focused on green and sustainable solutions targeted to specific business sectors.
These half day events include a mini exhibition, short presentations and networking sessions. Attendance is free but registration is required.
08:00 - Open for registration & networking breakfast.
Meet suppliers and learn about the green solutions on offer in the display area.
09:00 - Presentations (a number of 10 min talks)
11:00 - Talks end followed by Q&A and refreshments in the display area
12:00 - Close of event
Green Talks with Business series is co-hosted by Zureli, iLABS/ Sunway and Medini Iskandar Malaysia and Supported by Iskandar Regional Development Authority