The FT/IFC Sustainable Finance Conference is the major event on sustainable finance for industry leaders, corporate decision makers and financiers from around the world.
Now in their seventh year, the Sustainable Finance Awards reflect the growing role that the financial sector plays in addressing some of the world’s most pressing challenges, including climate change and environmental degradation, social exclusion, food security, improving access to finance and using technology to better serve the world’s poor.
- H.R.H Princess Maxima, Netherlands
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian, President and CEO, Women’s World Banking
- Sara Akbar, CEO, Kuwait Energy Company
- Runa Alam, CEO, Development Partners International
- Alan MacKay, CEO, Hermes GPE LLP
- Dominic Scriven OBE, CEO, Dragon Capital Group Limited
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.