Financial Times is delighted to announce the inaugural FT Climate Finance Asia Summit: Harnessing Opportunities in Asia’s Low-Carbon Transition taking place on 21 November 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. The summit brings together leading Asia companies, investors and financiers to explore the developing trends and emerging opportunities in Asia’s low-carbon transition - from the rise of sustainable investment in Asia to challenges of translating Nationally Determined Commitments (NDCs ) into projects and the growth of green bonds as an important new source of finance for companies across the region.
Key discussions include:
- China and the Global Climate Economy
- Opportunities and Risk in Asia’s Energy Transition
- A Revolution in Sustainable Transport - Asia in the Vanguard?
- Case studies on Sustainable Cities and Resilient Infrastructure, and Resilient Buildings
- Investing for the Future in Asia: Climate-Related Risk Disclosure, Harnessing Low-Carbon Opportunities
Key speakers confirmed:
- Ma Jun, Director, Centre for Finance and Development, Tsinghua University
- Shuen Chan, Co-Founder and Partner, Sustineri
- Maureen DeRooij, Chief Executive, Asia Pacific, ABN AMRO Bank
- Paula DiPerna, Special Advisor, CDP
- Anita George, Executive Vice-President, Strategic Partnerships-Growth Markets, CDPQ
- Nadira Lamrad, Assistant Director for Sustainability & ESG Advisory, Business Environment Council (BEC)
- Arthur Lau, MD and Co-Head of Energy Markets Fixed Income and Head of Asia ex Japan, Fixed Income, PineBridge Investments
- Nan Luo, Head of China, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Assaad Razzouk, Group CEO, Sindicatum Sustainable Resources
- C M Shun, Director, the Hong Kong Observatory
- Karen Tan, Chief Risk Officer, Reinsurance Asia, Swiss Re
- Alexandra Tracy, Founder and President, Hoi Ping Ventures
- Frank Vitté, Managing Director, Blue SG
- Zhang Jianyu, Vice President, China Environment Defense Fund
Eco-Business readers are entitled to a 20% discount off the ticket, please register online using the marketing code ECO20.