This webinar tries to address the following questions through presentations and live discussion:
- What are the needed intervention from governments to catalyse private sector investment?
- What does it take for financial institutions to have EE financial products and services?
- How to efficiently leverage private sector capital in EE finance?
- Mr. Syed Ahmad Syed Mustafa (CEO of GreenTech Catalyst Sdn Bhd), topic: “Green Technology Financing Scheme – Easier Access to Financing”
- Mr. Wisaruth Maethasith (Engineer, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy, Thailand), topic: “Energy Efficiency Revolving Fund (RF)”
- Mr Joshua Brunert (Analyst, Carbon Trust), report: Available, Attractive, Too slow? How to accelerate energy efficiency by getting financing for it right.
Moderated by Mr. Rio Jon Piter Silitonga, ASEAN Centre for Energy’s EE&C Technical Officer.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.