This webinar tries to address the following questions through presentations and live discussion:
- What are the needed intervention from governments to catalyse private sector investment?
- What does it take for financial institutions to have EE financial products and services?
- How to efficiently leverage private sector capital in EE finance?
- Mr. Syed Ahmad Syed Mustafa (CEO of GreenTech Catalyst Sdn Bhd), topic: “Green Technology Financing Scheme – Easier Access to Financing”
- Mr. Wisaruth Maethasith (Engineer, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy, Thailand), topic: “Energy Efficiency Revolving Fund (RF)”
- Mr Joshua Brunert (Analyst, Carbon Trust), report: Available, Attractive, Too slow? How to accelerate energy efficiency by getting financing for it right.
Moderated by Mr. Rio Jon Piter Silitonga, ASEAN Centre for Energy’s EE&C Technical Officer.