As of June 2014, energy storage projects have been put into operation globally (pumped-hydro, compressed-air and thermal storage excluded), and the total installed capacity of energy storage applications reached 761.8 MW, while China’s total installed capacity has reached 57.3 MW.
ESPR 2015 devotes itself to bring you a great platform to discuss the latest trends and technologies and to network with your clients. We are targeting 30+ Speakers, 20 Exhibitors, 400 senior participants to join this grand gathering.
Why Should Attend?
- 400+ Senior Management, 200+ Related Companies, 15+ Countries
- 25% from Power Utilities, Energy Developers, 25% from EPC Contractors, Project Owners
- 30+ Speakers from Government Officials, Public Utilities, Energy Developers, EPC Contractors, Project Owners
- 25+ Hours Networking Opportunities, Cocktail Party
Day One (6th Dec.)
1. Energy Storage Project Showcases from China 5 Power Utilities
2. Energy Storage Applications in Renewable Energy Sector from Power Research Institutes’ Perspective
3. Asia Renewable Energy Development: Trends, Opportunities and Challenges (India, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia)
Day Two (7th Dec.)
1. Eastern China Power Grid Companies/ Power Research Institutes - Projects Sharing and Plans. (Shandong, Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Fujian, Shanghai)
2. South and Central China Power Grid Companies/ Power Research Institutes - Projects Sharing and Plans. (Guangdong, Hainan, Hubei, Henan, Jiangxi)
Day Three (8th Dec.)
1. North and Northeast China Power Grid Companies/ Power Research Institutes - Projects Sharing and Plans. (Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Neimenggu, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang)
2. Northwest and Southwest China Power Grid Companies/ Power Research Institutes - Projects Sharing and Plans. (Ningxia, Shanxi, Gansu, Sichuan, Yunnan, Xizang, Chongqing)
- China Electrical Equipment Industrial Association
- State Grid Electric Power Research Institute
- Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering
- China Electro-technical Society
- Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Chinese Renewable Energy Society
- East China Electric Power Test & Research Institute
- Chinese Society for Multiple Materials
- China Instrument and Control Society
- Professional Committee of China Energy Storage, Power Battery & Material
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.