We’re pleased to announce Energy from Waste 2018 will take place from 28th February – 1st March at etc.venues County Hall in Central London.
Now in its 14th year, the Energy from Waste Conference is the premier conference in the UK and Europe driving new technology discussion, operational efficiency, best practice and compliance in the global energy from waste sector.
Designed to support your professional learning and global network development, the conference programme is packed with policy updates, expert advice and market opportunities from a line-up of renowned international speakers including Paul de Bruycker, CEO, Indaver and Matthias Lukic, CEO, Technik Gruppe.
Why attend Energy from Waste 2018?
- Understand the economics and operational aspects for successful global EfW infrastructure development.
- Hear from informed decision makers on game-changing developments in the waste industry and policy changes as we approach Brexit.
- Learn about new investment in research and innovation within EfW that will ensure waste is better utilised as a resource for economic viability.
- Tour the UK’s largest EfW facility, operated by Cory Riverside Energy, and see how London’s waste is turned into electricity
- Visit the exhibition of leading suppliers and service providers showcasing new technology and products for the waste to energy sector.
To book your place, and to see the full conference programme, visit www.efwconference.com