ENERGY MANAGER/ENERGY AUDIT TRAINING
9 – 12 July 2012 in JAKARTA
We invite you to join our Energy Audit Training. We hope that you can participate or assigned your team to join in our training. Below is the description of training.
This Energy Auditor Training Programme will enable the engineers, architects and technocrats to acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to function efficiently as an energy auditor in any industry.
- Energy Scenario
- Basics of energy
- Energy management and Audit
- Material and Energy balance
- Energy Action Planning
- Financial Management and Project Management
- Energy Monitoring and Targeting
- Global Environmental Concern
- Fuels and Combustion
- Boiler, Furnaces and FBC boilers
- Performance Assessment of Boilers, Furnaces
- Cogeneration System
- Performance Assessment of Cogeneration, turbines (gas, steam)
- Steam System
- Insulation and refractory
- Waste heat recovery
- Performance Assessment of Heat Exchangers
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical motor and its Performance Assessment
- Compressed air system and performance assessment of air compressors.
- Fans and blowers and its Performance Assessment
- HVAC and Refrigeration System
- Performance Assessment of HVAC Systems
- Cooling tower
- Pumps and Pumping system
- Performance Assessment of Water pumps
- Lighting System and its Performance Assessment
- DG Set System
- Energy Efficient Technologies in Electrical Systems
- Examination (3 hours 30 minutes)
Certified Energy Auditors, post graduation in Energy Management and having good experience in Energy Audit Training and Energy Audit of Commercial buildings and Energy Intensive industries.
Who Should Attend
Engineers, architects and technocrats to acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to function efficiently as an energy auditor in any industry.
Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation will send to the participant two weeks prior to training date.
- Maximum 20 participants.
- For further information, please contact Ms. Lia at (021) 7818111 ext. 116 / 08158838688 or email: email@example.com
To register, complete & email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax this form to us at (021) 7807914