Well-functioning international carbon markets can advance global climate action and accelerate deployment of nascent decarbonisation technologies.
How can carbon credits be an effective lever to unlock financing and reduce the green premium, scale up deployment of climate technologies such as green hydrogen projects, and bring to market a new supply of high-quality credits?
This panel will discuss the barrier and opportunities on green hydrogen in the context of carbon markets.
This session is organised by GenZero, an investment platform wholly-owned by Temasek, dedicated to accelerating decarbonisation for future generations towards a net zero world. Headquartered in Singapore, GenZero invests globally across three focus areas: technology-based solutions, nature-based solutions as well as carbon ecosystem enablers.
- Owen Hewlett, Chief Technical Officer, Gold Standard
- Dr Gokce Mete, Senior Manager/ Global Hydrogen Stakeholder Platform, South Pole
- Dr Axel Michaelowa, Senior Founding Partner, Perspectives
- David Antonioli, CEO, Verra
- (Moderator) Anshari Rahman, Vice President, Strategy & Development Group, GenZero