How will the new Tony Abbott government climate change policy impact your business operations?
Australia is being seen as the most backward country when it comes to climate change policy and the recent change in government is bringing a change in direction towards a “direct action” policy.
The Direct Action Policy Summit is the first and only one of its kind related to this new policy.
Hear the latest developments and gain a full understanding from the experts, as they disclose and clarify key issues surrounding Direct Action.
The expert speaker faculty includes :
- Senator Christine Milne, Leader, Australian Greens
- David Green, CEO, Clean Energy Council
- Steve Davy, CEO, HydroTasmania
- Alex Wyatt, CEO, Climate Bridge Ventures
- Freddy Sharpe, CEO, Climate Friendly
- Phillip Barresi, CEO, Energy Users Association of Australia
- Cameron Reid, Carbon & Renewable Energy Policy, AGL Energy
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.