This is an advanced level course for engineers having knowledge and experience in designing grid connected PV systems.
This course will include the concepts and skills required to design Utility Scale PV Power Plants:
- How to plan and implement the project; how to plan the system design and performance according to the various contractual and financing models currently used by developers and the finance industry
- How to determine whether a project should proceed based on prescribed performance and financial criteria.
28 SCEM PDUs AWARDED
PDUs TO BE AWARDED TO PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
APPLICABLE FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND INNOVATION CREDIT (PIC)
On successful completion of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Design a utility scale PV power plant
- Determine the project management outline for the system’s installation
- Understand the basic contractual requirements for projects of this scale
- Understand the construction requirements of the system
- Commission the system
- Understand the various, relevant financial models
- Understand the relevant software tools that are available
- Determine the power plant’s design performance such that this data is used to support the project’s contractual and financing agreement, eg: Power Purchase Agreement; PPP, etc
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.