This one day training course is an introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Participants will be taken through the fundamentals of CSR, examining the development of CSR specifically in the context of the Asia-Pacific region. Case studies and practical examples will be used to provide participants with an understanding of CSR basics, and introduce the first steps for organisations wanting to start looking and engaging with social and environmental issues.
- Commonly used definitions and terminology
- Current CSR trends and issues in Asia
- Seven core elements when implementing strategic CSR
1. corporate governance
2. stakeholder engagement
3. environmental assessment
4. supply chains
5. community investment
6. human resources management
7. reporting and communications
- Key challenges faced and first steps for building a CSR strategy
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.