Creating Shared Value (CSV) is the implementation of initiatives that enhance the competitiveness of a company, while also advancing economic and social conditions which help meet social needs.
Topics covered in this training:
- The concept of CSV and the design of shared value initiatives
- How to promote commercial activities in communities that support local development
- How to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to help address community challenges
- How to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- How to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
- Case studies of successful CSV initiatives in Asia
CSR Asia is part of the Affiliated Professional Services (APS) Network which is a consortium of independent consulting firms around the world that are trained to provide Shared Value consulting services to corporations, governments and civil society organisations. Find out more here.
Training details: Date: 5 March 2015 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
MYR 1200 / USD 375
MYR 960 / USD 300 (CSR Asia Strategic Partners)