Establishing reliable and transparent supply chain, developing a responsible sourcing initiative and a sustainable business model of the future, managing Conflict Minerals compliance.
The meeting will be focused on the industry and supplier engagement to eliminate conflict minerals, concepts and practice of collaboration among and across industries, methods for thorough but reasonable risk mapping for affected components as well as affected source countries. The Forum will showcase holistic strategic approaches to obtain responsible sourcing and improve existing business-models. Attendees will gain the forefront knowledge of how to build an effective conflict minerals compliance programme and improve supply chain sustainability and transparency.
- Meet the world’s top conflict minerals professionals to discuss the future of conflict minerals reporting
- Develop a roadmap to compliances and achieve a conflict free supply chain
- Industry collaboration and supplier engagement to eliminate conflict minerals
- Tackling human trafficking and modern slavery in global supply chain
- Understand the importance of transparency and visibility across value chain
- Develop resilient business driven ethical and sustainable sourcing strategy
- Envisioning how EU legislation and recent China updates will effect compliance
- Develop a risk-based supply chain due diligence in the mineral supply chain
- Understand how to meet the regulatory compliance requirements of conflict minerals reporting
- Understand how conduct traceability audits at smelters and refiners
- Scaling companies conflict minerals programs to ensure quantiles of minerals as part of final products