Time: 1.30pm - 5.30pm
A company’s community investment should add value for communities and for the business. This interactive and participatory workshop is designed to give attendees the background and tools to deliver a strategic community investment project. The session will examine approaches to community investment, measurement lessons learned and case studies including engaging employees in the whole process. There will also be a focus on monitoring and evaluation and measuring for outcomes and impact. The course will use the innovative “CSR Asia Community Investment Scorecard” tool used by a number of CSR Asia clients.
- Learn about best practice in companies’ contributions to communities
- Identify opportunities and strategic partnerships which make sense for your company
- Engage community stakeholders
- Understand how employee volunteering can play a role
- Learn how to measure inputs, outputs and impact through internationally recognised frameworks
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.