We are delighted and excited to announce CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse conference with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 17-18 May 2022.
In face of increasing CO2 emissions causing the global warming, reaching net-zero and decarbonization goals set for 2050 seems difficult. We are constantly looking for pathways to more sustainable future, CO2 capturing and reusing it in everyday use products like fuels, chemicals or building materials is certainly one of them.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Join us for latest market news, excellent keynote speakers and technical insights.
- National policies and latest European regulations
- Fit for 55 package and its influence on the technology development
- Carbon capture project financing
- Latest CCS projects updates – case studies
- Reusing CO2 for fuels, chemicals & building materials production
- Commercialisation of carbon capture technologies – opportunities and challenges
- Monitoring technologies developments – increasing storage safety
- Latest improvements in carbon capture,storage and utilization technologies
- Transportation solutions, copmression, handling & distribution
- Impact of CCS on reaching climate protection goals
Why you should join the CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2022?
During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the carbon capture technology. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.