The 2022 Climate Change Investment & Finance Summit features a streamed program specially curated for markets in Asia.
It will be opened by an exclusive fireside discussion with Hiromichi Mizuno, UN Special Envoy on Innovative Finance and Sustainable Investments and Tesla board member.
This is the main event to accelerate the climate investment agenda.
- Come together with decarbonisation investment experts, corporate leaders, and policy-makers.
- Connect with decision-makers managing $33t on behalf of millions of people in our region.
- Assess the climate investment landscape half way between COP26 and COP27
- Participate in a program that draws on the Asia Investor Group on Climate Change’s agenda-setting research, working groups and international networks.
Investors now play a critical role in driving climate action.
Delivering on the promise of net zero is key, as focus turns to driving implementation and real-world outcomes by 2030.
At the mid-point between COP26 and COP27, this summit is a unique opportunity to build on the existing momentum towards a decarbonised economy, and learn from the leaders in our industry.
Against this backdrop of heightened urgency, a changed policy landscape and more investor action on climate, IGCC will bring together leading experts, corporate leaders and market practitioners to unpack and discuss the latest and next generation of investor practice on climate change.
Program Highlights For Asian Investors
- Asian C-Suites on Net Zero Implementation
- Physical Risk in Asia
- Asian Investor Climate Action Plans
- Investing in Natural Climate Solutions and the Circular Economy
In addition to:
- Opening keynotes on Day 1 & 2
- Future Proofing Investment with the IPCC report
- IGCC C-Suite panel discussion
- Regional Climate Policy & Implications for investors
The Summit’s main sponsors are S&P Global, Fidelity, New Forests, and Pimco, and the Asian program is specially supported by Cathay Financial Holdings.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.