Enterprises are facing the challenge of industrialisation, digitalisation and low carbonisation. As an important role in the supply chain, packaging has obtained a trillion market scale, both an opportunity and a challenge.
With the continuous promotion of carbon-neutral targets, the packaging industry must promote the integration of industry and technology to achieve green development and achieve carbon reduction targets, and reshape the ecology of the packaging industry.
In this summit, we will discuss the policies and market trends of the packaging industry under the background of carbon-neutral, share the technical application of advanced materials and equipment, explore green packaging technology and printing technology, discuss how to promote the integration of industry and digital technology, drive the zero-carbon reform of packaging industry, so as to improve the implementation of sustainable development strategy, promote R&D innovation and product differentiation, strengthen the development of sustainable industrial chain and corporate social responsibility, and promote brand establishment and marketing of the enterprise.
- 20+ industry-leading enterprise intelligence sharing
- 100+ participants\
- On-site communication with industry leaders and leading enterprises
- Promote online and offline at the same time to increase brand exposure
- Latest Green Packaging Policy in China
- Insights into the Market Trend of Carbon Neutral for Packaging in China under the Background of Carbon Neutral
- Green Packaging R&D Innovation of Dairy Products-Case Study
- Packaging Life Cycle Assessment
- How to Promote Renewable and Responsible Sourcing of Packaging
- “Zero Carbon” forward, Packaging Sustainable Development Road
- How to Develop Whole Life Cycle Carbon Neutral Management in Packaging
- Create a Portfolio of Recycled Carton Packaging Products
ECV International is a leading organiser and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. We hold around 80 high-end summits every year which are involved in the fields of automotive, retail, textile, footwear, cybersecurity, hi-tech industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialised organisations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, Alibaba, Siemens, Microsoft, Huawei, VF Corporation, MSD, Fireeye, etc.
Our mission is to help our clients seize the development opportunity, meet current business challenges, and achieve sustainable development on a global scale through our professional services, and then, to further affect industry patterns and lead industry future.
Official website of the summit:http://www.ecvinternational.com/GreenPackaging/cn.html
Contacts: Wes Wei
Phone: +86 -21 - 8026 0707 ext 803