Plan, Build And Operate Profitable CCGT Plants In Mexico
Combined Cycle Gas Turbines (CCGT)are a form of highly efficient energy generation technology that combines a gas-fired turbine with a steam turbine.
CECC 2016 will gather the leading companies and executives in the Mexican gas and power sectors. Those involved in the CCGT business must attend CECC in order to land contracts and gain further understanding of the new market proceedings and outlook.
CECC is an essential gathering for clarifying doubts and obtaining understandings about:
- Electricity Network Overhaul: Understand the new wholesale electricity market dynamics and trade your long term bilateral contracts successfully
- Ensure Gas Supply: meet the midstream infrastructure supply chain companies who will secure gas supply for your CCGT plant
- CCGT Plant Development:Get the latest insight on plant design and optimization to reduce costs and make your CCGT plant competitive
- Secure Finance: Obtain the credits you need to deliver your project on time, on budget and to specification, plus … plan ahead for potential electricity price volatility
- Address Safety Measures: Identify your health and safety priorities in your CCGT Plant to avoid both personnel risks and financial penalties
- Develop a Skilled Workforce: Meet the experts training the next generation of turbine technicians to ensure you have the right staff for your CCGT plant
Make sure you join the key industry leaders in the discussion on how to overcome the regulatory, financing and technological challenges in this new energy market full of opportunities.