The COVID-19 global health crisis has renewed calls for a more sustainable and resilient economy, and CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project) will continue to support companies to address environmental challenges and prepare for – and prevent - future emergency situations.
CDP would like to invite you to attend a series of virtual webinars, part of CDP’s 2020 Global Workshop Series, to learn more about CDP’s questionnaires in 2020. The three regional workshops will cover our climate change, water security, and forests programs respectively, providing support and guidance for the 2020 disclosure cycle and beyond.
If you are unable to join us for the webinar(s) but are interested in receiving the recordings, please also register via the link below so that we can follow up with you afterwards.
About the webinars:
Who should attend?
First-time disclosers and experienced responders alike.
What will be presented?
We will share information about:
- Why your company has been requested to disclose;
- The benefits of environmental reporting through CDP;
- Resources available to guide you through the process;
- A step-by-step overview of the specific information requested and changes to the 2020 scoring methodologies and questionnaires; and
- A demonstration of how to navigate our online platform in the Climate Change workshop.
If you would like to learn more about our 2020 questionnaires and resources, best practices in environmental risk management and reporting, initiatives such as Science-based Targets or RE100, please join us.
Details of the thematic webinars:
Climate Change - 12 May (Tue), 10:00-11:30 am, GMT+8
Water Security - 13 May (Wed), 2:00-3:00pm, GMT+8
Forests - 14 May (Thu), 10:00-11:00am, GMT+8