Our Measuring and Reporting Carbon Footprint Training Course teaches a step-by-step approach to measuring and reporting Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions in accordance with the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard while referring to the ISO 14064 and other relevant international standards.
- Understand the trends related to Climate Change and GHG reporting.
- Learn the key features of GHG Protocol Corporate Standard and ISO 14064 Standards.
- Learn the step-by-step approach to reporting and measuring your GHG emissions using the GHG Protocol Corporate Reporting Standards and the GHG Protocol calculation tools.
- Learn to measure Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 emissions.
- Gain exposure to emissions metrics from other reporting standards such as the GRI Standards and SASB Standards.
Our training course is facilitated by carbon footprint experts virtually over Zoom. So, you can complete our Course remotely from the comfort of your home or office anywhere.
Facilitated virtually over one day (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Singapore Time)
Upcoming course dates (virtual)
- 27 April 2023
- 17 August 2023
- 5 December 2023
See registration information here.
Upon successful completion of the training course, participants will receive a certificate from CSRWorks International.
See who has already trusted our training courses here.
CSRWorks International is an internationally leading provider of high-quality, advanced sustainability training with over 17 years of track record. CSRWorks is a GRI Certified Training Partner, IFRS-approved Integrated Reporting Training Partner and AA1000 Licensed Training Provider.
Learn more about CSRWorks at www.csrworks.com
See more information about the course at www.csrworks.com/ir-training