This global event is a meeting place for corporate practitioners tasked with the responsibility of putting human rights principles into practice. Going beyond the usual theory and into the practical implications and real-world challenges of implementing the human rights guiding principles across the business.
- Human rights and business performance A look beyond the typical academic lens and into the practical implications that human rights can have on your business and the bottom line
- Go beyond just policy: A look at progression since the implementation of the human rights guiding principles. Discuss how framework has advanced – and what remains to be done
- The legal and enforcement risks Understand what you must be doing, and where you can, and should, draw the line
- What makes policy that works on the ground? Find out how to integrate human rights principles into your sustainability, and business, framework
- Big finance and human rights Discover how financial institutions view the business and human rights agenda
- Bring suppliers on board How to engage and support suppliers as they progress towards ethical practices
- Pre-Competitive Collaboration: Buzzword or reality? Hear from companies who have undergone successful collaboration and seen the positive results
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.