This series will support companies to enhance business resilience, and in turn broader societal and environmental resilience to climate change. Each webinar will feature guest presentations and case studies from a diverse range of business and climate leaders:
- Climate Resilience via a People and Nature-Centred Approach – 15 September, 10:00-11:15 BST
- Nature-based Solutions for Enhanced Climate Resilience – 22 September, 10:00-11:00 BST
- Engaging Supply Chain Stakeholders to Support Climate Resilience – 13 October, 10:00-11:00 BST
Participants in this series will:
- Develop a greater understanding of climate risks and learn how to effectively manage risks to minimise business disruptions, deploy resources more efficiently, and prioritise climate resilience interventions that contribute to other positive development outcomes.
- Discover how to take action to enhance climate resilience through strengthening one or more of the six capital assets (i.e., human, political, physical, financial, social, and natural).
- Gain insight into the tools and resources available to support implementation of climate resilience within core business strategies.