Asia Smart Grid 2012 is the event for international smart grid providers and suppliers to exchange and share knowledge with Asia’s policy makers, regulators, utilities companies and system integrators. It is one of Asia’s key platforms for networking, exploring business opportunities and keeping abreast with industry developments.
Asia Smart Grid 2012 is part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) 2012 organised by the Energy Market Authority of Singapore.
Conference: Securing a Smart Grid Future in Asia (23 October 2012)
Hear the views and experiences from regional and international Smart Grid experts to enhance your understanding of Smart Grid challenges and solutions in the region. Join us now to:-
- Benefit from the expertise of some of the world’s leading authorities in and outside the field of smart grid.
- Explore new partnership opportunities with smart grid decision makers and influencers.
- Expand your smart grid peer network and meet new business contacts you can turn to for sustainable program ideas and strategic insights to serve you for years to come.
Asia Smart Grid 2012 will bring together key decision makers, purchasing specialists and engineering managers from:
- Building / Factory Owners
- Construction Companies
- Consultancy Service Providers
- Electricity / Utility Companies
- Financial Institutions
- General Contractors
- Government Agencies
- Hardware / Device Manufacturers
- IT Companies
- Legal Advisors
- Oil / Gas Companies
- R&D Institutions
Suppliers and providers of:
- Application Software
- Communication and Digital Technology
- Components, Equipments and Wiring
- Energy Management System
- Home Automation Networks
- Metering and Control Devices
- Power Generation Systems
- System Integration and Software
- Wireless Network
- Electric Vehicle