Packaging waste management is no longer just a trend but a key strategic pillar for the industries in Asia. What are consumers in Asia concerned about green packaging? What unresolved challenges are we facing in packaging sustainability?
In this summit, we will discuss the regulations and market trends of packaging sustainability in Asia, share the sustainable value chain of packaging, probe into the application of advanced materials, explore sustainable packaging technology and printing technology, and discuss how to promote the integration of industry and digital technology, drive the zero-carbon reform of packaging industry, so as to improve the implementation of sustainable development strategy, promote packaging R&D innovation and product differentiation, strengthen the packaging value chain and promote brand establishment and marketing of the enterprise.
September 27-28, 2022 in Singapore
- 20 + Industry-leading enterprise intelligence sharing
- 100 + Participants
- On-site networking with industry leaders and leading-edge enterprises
- Best case studies of supply chain for resilience, agility and sustainability in Asia
- Regulations for Minimizing and Managing Packaging Waste in Asia
- Sustainability in Packaging: Consumer Views in Emerging Asia
- Asia Flexible Packaging Market Performance in the Post-pandemic era and Prospects to 2025 and beyond
- A Life-cycle Approach to Sustainable Packaging
- Low Carbon Supply Chain for Packaging Sustainability
- How to Promote Renewable and Responsible Sourcing of Packaging
- Green Degradable Materials Help the Packaging Sustainable Development
- Circular Economy Transition of Plastic Packaging Drives Carbon Neutral and Resource Efficiency in Cosmetics Industry
- Panel Discussion: Drive toward Packaging Sustainability through the Value Chain
Official website of the summit：http://www.ecvinternational.com/AsiaGreenPackaging/
Contacts: Wes Wei
Tel: +86 -21 - 8026 0707 ext 803
Phone: 13271915990 (WeChat)
About ECV International
With a team of 100+ professionals specialised in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organised a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, and well-managed customer relationships. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders about the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.