Coping with climate change has become an urgent challenge facing human society in the 21st century and has attracted more and more attention from the market. How to respond to climate change and firmly decarbonise is the most important. Promoting green development has become a global consensus. According to St. James’s place, two-thirds of Singapore investors consider environmental, social and Governance (ESG) and sustainable development as investment considerations, and the higher the income, the more important it is.
The summit will invite consulting companies, financial institutions, industry experts, and senior executives in the fields of retail, daily chemicals, agriculture, food and beverage to share practical cases from the hot topics such as ESG regulations and standards, the latest development situation of ESG information disclosure, enterprise practice, supply chain construction, biodiversity, low-carbon technology solutions and how digitisation can help carbon neutralisation, Provide valuable information and technical guidance for enterprises in achieving sustainable development goals and low-carbon transformation planning.
- 20+ leading enterprises in the industry intelligence sharing
- 100+ Delegates
- Conduct on-site communication with industry leaders and cutting-edge enterprises
- Promote online and offline at the same time to increase brand exposure
- The latest planning and interpretation of Singapore ESG substantive regulations
- Current situation analysis and development trend prospect of ESG information disclosure
- Discuss the measures of enterprises on ESG
- ESG investment and Practice
- Sustainable development and innovation - how to realise the transformation of food system
- Case sharing: best practice and exploration of enterprise biodiversity conservation
- How to carry out carbon neutralisation management in the whole life cycle of packaging
- How to promote renewable and responsible packaging
- Panel discussion: practice ESG concept and help enterprises achieve carbon neutrality goal and sustainable development
- Development status and trend prospect of carbon market in Singapore
- ESG information disclosure and acquisition of data enabled Enterprises
- Enterprise low carbon digital intelligent management mode and solution
Contacts: Wes Wei
Tel: +86 -21 - 8026 0707 ext 803
Phone: 13271915990 (WeChat)
About ECV International
With a team of 100+ professionals specialised in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organised a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, and well-managed customer relationships. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders about the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.