The Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS) and Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA) in cooperation with the ASEAN Foundation, ASEAN CSR Network, and Unilever Indonesia, under the ASEAN-Norwegian Cooperation Project on Local Capacity Building for Reducing Plastic Pollution in the ASEAN region (ASEANO) organize “ASEAN Youth Social Innovation Challenge: Finding Alternative Solution to Plastic Pollution” to incentivise youths in business to make innovation and take part in tackling plastic pollution.
Through this competition, selected young entrepreneurs in 10 ASEAN Member States will engage in capacity building and get a chance of winning $10.000 grant and mentoring sessions to scale-up their business.
• Youths (age 18-30 years old) with ASEAN nationality
• Form a team consisting of 3 people
• Actively manage a social business in the early implementation, has been in operation for at least 3 months
Rules and Regulations
• Each participant can only join one team
• Each team must fill the application form before 24 May 2021
• If selected, each team must be committed to participate in the full cycle of the program
You can read full concept note at bit.ly/ConceptNote-AYSIC-2021. Should you have any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org