29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Organizer: Via Expo
Your Shortcut to the South-East European Market
South-East Europe is a part of the global green revolution. Nearly 300 billion euros will be invested by 2020 in regional energy infrastructure, which will boost the economy by developing the bio-, wind-, solar-, geothermal- and hydro energy.
The 8th edition of the Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE) Exhibition, held from 28 till 30 March, confirmed that the South-East European region is an attractive market for investors.
RES: Bioenergy; Geothermal; Solar Thermal and PV; Wind Energy; Energy Efficiency: Cogeneration; Energy-Efficient Equipment and Technologies in Industry and Construction; Retrofitting of Buildings; Passive Houses; E-Mobility.
Agriculture; Chemical Industry; Construction, Architecture; Consulting, Ecology (Waste Management & Recycling); Electronics; Power Engineering; Energy-Saving Technologies; Finance; Food Industry; Investment; Machine Building and Metallurgy; Packaging; Renewable Energy; State and Municipality Administration and Tourism.
The 2012 EE & RE, the SEE Solar and ‘Save the Planet’ Exhibitions
- 20% increase of the number of participants compared to 2011
- Over 50 % of the exhibition area was covered by foreign companies
- 412 exhibitors from 33 countries
- 5750 visitors from 47 countries
- Austrian and USA Pavilions
- Group Participations within projects, financed by EU funds
The 2012 Congress on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EE & RE) presented the best environmental practices and shaped the challenges in the energy sector in South-East Europe. 45 renowned speakers from 18 countries and 250 delegates debated on the latest developments, problems and solutions related to project financing, energy efficiency, waste-to-energy and bio energy.
The event format was enriched by many parallel initiatives: U.S. Showcase on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Info Day about the EU Project ‘Install+RES’, Round Table with municipality representatives, etc.
The 2013 edition
- A highlight in the program will be the topic ‘Smart energy storage’.
- High level speakers from the European Commission, the World Alliance for Decentralized Energy, the German Biogas and Bioenergy Society (GERBIO), etc.
- The profile of attendees includes: Governmental and Local Policy Makers; Executives and Specialists in EE & RE, Utility, Construction; Investors and Financial Institutions; Municipality Experts; Branch Associations and Media, etc.
- Among the confirmed participations 12 months before the event opening, are: Austrian Pavilion, Global Wind Power, Fronius, Sputnik Engineering AG (Solarmax), Diehl Ako Stiftung & CO. KG, IRES Bulgaria, etc.
EE & RE, Waste & Recycling Exhibitions 2012
28.03.2012 - 1-st day: SEE Forum on EE & RE, Waste & Recycling
29.03.2012-SEE Forum on EE & RE, Waste and Recycling
Organizer: Via Expo, www.viaexpo.com, Bulgaria, Phone +359 32/945 459, email@example.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.