Improved design, production, and materials to maximise power at a minimum cost.
From 8 - 11 April 2019 experts from major industry players such as Vestas, DNV GL, Siemens Gamesa, Fraunhofer IWES, Winfoor AB, EUROS, Nabrawind, We4Ce, DTU Mechanical Engineering, Cartflow, ORE Catapult, ETA Blades, TPI Composites, Eunice Group and many more will meet in Bremen, Germany and join a 4-day conference, 7 interactive workshops and numerous panel discussions to present their newest case studies and research, and exchange their insider information with conference delegates.
Advances in Rotor Blades for Wind Turbines International Conference has a strict focus on the technical aspects of rotor blades, this year`s edition bringing a new topic on the discussion - the Asian market. Among the greatest challenges for the rotor blades industry is how to improve design, production, and materials to maximise power at a minimum cost, and therefore the conference will focus on the following topics:
- Evaluate automation processes to increase quality control
- Gain insight into production scale up to remain first to the market
- Review innovative design to decrease LCoE
- Improve logistic and transportation with flexible design and manufacturing processes
- Learn about modular technology to answer low and high wind conditions
This expert forum will bring together the major players across many industries, for more information and details concerning attending companies, speakers and their presentation, visit: http://bit.ly/8thRotorBladesConference2019