The novel coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has changed the global development model. Our experience and decision-making models will face different levels of risks. As the ‘new normal’ becomes a buzzword, it also allows us to recognise the uncertainty of future political, economic and social development. In the capitalist world, the most effective way to drive a company’s sustainable development is to use the synergies of capital demand and supply from the perspectives of investors and consumers.
Although socially responsible investments (SRI) have been gaining momentum around the world for more than a decade, in Taiwan, whether led by local or foreign financial institutions and investment firms, in 2020 ESG-related financial products have grown like mushrooms. How can companies gain the trust of fund providers (investors and consumers) through ESG disclosures, risk management, supply chain management, brand building, climate risk responses and R&D innovation for creating better business opportunities.
Virtual session: ESG Disclosures and performance
After the impact of the pandemic, more and more stakeholders are concerned about corporate ESG disclosures. Stakeholders are no longer just satisfied with the disclosure of financial information but are also interested in the disclosure of non-financial information. On this occasion we will discuss about the impact on non-financial disclosures in sustainable management.
- Mr. Eric Hespenheide , Chairman of the Board of Directors at GRI
- Ms. Katie Schmitz Eulitt, Director of Investor Outreach of The SASB Foundation
- Ms. Mardi McBrien, Managing Director of CDSB
- Date and time: 2021/3/29 (Monday) 10:00-11:30 (UTC+8)
- Location: Virtual (Webex online meetings)
- Organizers: CSRone, PwC Taiwan, Sinyi School, NCCU College of Business, Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE)
- Registration fee: Free registration
- Registration process:
- Enter the link below and fill in the registration form
- The system will send a registration completed letter to your e-mail (automated mailbox: email@example.com)
- Registration completed
- This event will be run via Webex Online Meetings, in order to ensure smooth experience for attendees we recommend downloading the Webex application for your computer or smartphone. For more information, please visit ttps://www.webex.com/downloads.html
Register now : Click here
For any questions regarding the registration process, please feel welcomed to contact us.
- Ms. Zoe Chen | Zoe.Chen@veda.com.tw | (+886) 02-2704-3024 #154
- Ms. Nancy Li | Nancy. Li@veda.com.tw | (+886) 02-2704-3024 #129
Note: The organizers reserve the right to modify, change and cancel this event without prior notice. Any changes will be announced on the event site.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.