Among the questions to be addressed at this year’s meeting:
- How is the latest supply & consumption situation- globally, regionally?
- What is the real urge to drive the ethanol industry forward: arbitrage, policies, or subsidies?
- Which sector and where sees the market movements next?
- What is feedstock availability and its future trend, while overall crop yield decreases?
- What technologies do producers seek?
- Much progress has been made in 2G, how is the future pathway?
Enmore is convening the 7th Global Ethanol Focus in Singapore on September 22-23, creating four sessions and bringing experts and stakeholders to explore the future of the industry and navigate the market. Come and join the gathering!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.