Among the questions to be addressed at this year’s meeting:
- How is the latest supply & consumption situation- globally, regionally?
- What is the real urge to drive the ethanol industry forward: arbitrage, policies, or subsidies?
- Which sector and where sees the market movements next?
- What is feedstock availability and its future trend, while overall crop yield decreases?
- What technologies do producers seek?
- Much progress has been made in 2G, how is the future pathway?
Enmore is convening the 7th Global Ethanol Focus in Singapore on September 22-23, creating four sessions and bringing experts and stakeholders to explore the future of the industry and navigate the market. Come and join the gathering!