The 4th Solar Finance & Investment Conference will move to Singapore at the end of June to bring together Asian developers, financiers and investors to drive forward deployment of rooftop and ground mount solar.
Building on the success of this high-level, international series, attendees will find out:
- Where government policy is providing a framework for the industry to grow
- Differences in incentive regimes and local requirements
- How companies that have closed finance did effective due diligence and picked high-quality partners and providers
- Where early-stage, bridge and construction finance will come from
- What insurance and risk mitigation instruments are available
- How local climate will affect equipment performance
- Which regions will lead in rooftop or ground mounted projects
Attendees will represent government, developers, banks, equity, insurance, development banks, legal services, equipment and technical advisory.