- Latest regulatory updates interpretation on national and global environment protection policies and incentives, newly released laws and amendments on complicated environment related issues 2015 onwards.
- Industry and Trade Enterprise’s Safety Parameters in accordance with national standards by the end of 2015: e.g. safety, backward production capacity, enforcement measures, credit financial aid, etc.
- Establishing effective EHS Strategies in line with Global Best Practices
- Addressing Human Factors for Continuous Improvement
- Actively Caring Together (ACT) Safety program: Potential Severity and employee all-round engagement toward Zero Injuries
- EEIA (EHS Events Investigation and Analysis) approach
- Integrating HSE into an Operating System (e.g. Toyota Production System): A manufacturing philosophy that integrates all aspects, including HSE, in a way that produces a step change in results.
- Managing Occupational Hygiene Risks and Liabilities in Asia
- Comprehensive Corporate HSE program driving operational excellence and increasing profitability
- Build a solid corporate global culture that drives H&S practices through BBS
- Keeping Them Healthy: Fitness for Duty; Managing the Injured Worker: Care Management
- Wellness: An Essential part of a Comprehensive Safety and Health Program
- Successfully Handling a Catastrophic Incident to Ensure Business Continuity
- Introduction and interpretation of most updated workplace health and industrial hygiene laws and regulations, compliance with national and international standards
- Protecting Your Brand Reputation and Reducing Supply Chain Risks: The Safety Practices of Your Suppliers Matter
- External Manufacturing & EHS excellence: A supply chain perspective on how EHS&S creates business value and cultural change
- Machinery Safety: What EHS Managers should know about standards, technology and best practices
- Process Safety and Operational Risk Management for Business Continuity
- Real Time and All-round Legal Compliance — EHS laws, regulations latest update and EHS regulatory compliance in China
- Industrial Hygiene: A Global Perspective
- How do we define a successful industrial or occupational hygiene program within the workplace?
- The industrial hygiene best practices categorized by the key practice elements
- Case Studies on Risk-Assessment Process
- Best practice sharing from panelists and audience
- Third Party EHS Management (raw materials supplier, warehouse vendor, contractor, transporter, etc)
- Global GHS and EU REACH and new chemical substance registration
- Practical and detailed implementation of psychology in EHS&S
- Practical and detailed implementation of Safety culture building in China workplace
- How to convince the management the benefit of EHS excellence is greater than cost? What are the benefits?
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.