- Latest regulatory updates interpretation on national and global environment protection policies and incentives, newly released laws and amendments on complicated environment related issues 2015 onwards.
- Industry and Trade Enterprise’s Safety Parameters in accordance with national standards by the end of 2015: e.g. safety, backward production capacity, enforcement measures, credit financial aid, etc.
- Establishing effective EHS Strategies in line with Global Best Practices
- Addressing Human Factors for Continuous Improvement
- Actively Caring Together (ACT) Safety program: Potential Severity and employee all-round engagement toward Zero Injuries
- EEIA (EHS Events Investigation and Analysis) approach
- Integrating HSE into an Operating System (e.g. Toyota Production System): A manufacturing philosophy that integrates all aspects, including HSE, in a way that produces a step change in results.
- Managing Occupational Hygiene Risks and Liabilities in Asia
- Comprehensive Corporate HSE program driving operational excellence and increasing profitability
- Build a solid corporate global culture that drives H&S practices through BBS
- Keeping Them Healthy: Fitness for Duty; Managing the Injured Worker: Care Management
- Wellness: An Essential part of a Comprehensive Safety and Health Program
- Successfully Handling a Catastrophic Incident to Ensure Business Continuity
- Introduction and interpretation of most updated workplace health and industrial hygiene laws and regulations, compliance with national and international standards
- Protecting Your Brand Reputation and Reducing Supply Chain Risks: The Safety Practices of Your Suppliers Matter
- External Manufacturing & EHS excellence: A supply chain perspective on how EHS&S creates business value and cultural change
- Machinery Safety: What EHS Managers should know about standards, technology and best practices
- Process Safety and Operational Risk Management for Business Continuity
- Real Time and All-round Legal Compliance — EHS laws, regulations latest update and EHS regulatory compliance in China
- Industrial Hygiene: A Global Perspective
- How do we define a successful industrial or occupational hygiene program within the workplace?
- The industrial hygiene best practices categorized by the key practice elements
- Case Studies on Risk-Assessment Process
- Best practice sharing from panelists and audience
- Third Party EHS Management (raw materials supplier, warehouse vendor, contractor, transporter, etc)
- Global GHS and EU REACH and new chemical substance registration
- Practical and detailed implementation of psychology in EHS&S
- Practical and detailed implementation of Safety culture building in China workplace
- How to convince the management the benefit of EHS excellence is greater than cost? What are the benefits?