We are delighted and excited to announce Hydrogen & P2X 2023 conference with a newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 14-15 June in Copenhagen.
Decarbonisation of hard-to-abate sectors as well as clean mobility and green energy generation are some of the goals set in Europe. Without the use of hydrogen, it will be impossible to move forward with the process.
As 2022 was a breakthrough time for the hydrogen industry, this year we are focusing on topics like the latest regulations and policies, the transformation of existing grids and building new ones, hydrogen storage technologies, industrial applications of hydrogen, generation of clean energy and decarbonisation of transport.
- Overview of national hydrogen strategies
- REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on hydrogen industry
- European state funding of IPCEI as booster of the hydrogen value chain
- Managing CAPEX and OPEX of H2 and P2X projects
- Russian-Ukraine conflict and its impact on the energy market
- Certification of hydrogen origin
- Case studies of the latest P2X and hydrogen projects in Europe
- Converting distribution grids and transforming fossil fuels infrastructure to be hydrogen-ready
- Latest advancements in hydrogen storage and transportation
- Hydrogen as an energy carrier for mobility – decarbonizing transport
- • Monitoring and safety issues in hydrogen storage
Confirmed speakers include
- Lotte Holmberg Rasmusse, Centrica Energy Trading
- Soren Bjerregaard Pedersen, Hydrogen Valley
- Martin Hartvig, Energinet
- Dennis Wehmeyer, GASCADE Gastransport
- Jacob Hjerrild Zeuthen, Maersk
Who should attend
4th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2023 will bring together top-level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, projects representatives, transportation companies, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join the Hydrogen & P2X 2023
After a successful 2022 edition with 200 participants, and 30 presentations from industry end-users, we decided to hold the new edition in the city of Copenhagen again. 2023 Edition will give an even bigger possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders. During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running project case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the green hydrogen and P2X industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.