Following the success of the first 2 Colloids conferences in Amsterdam, we are delighted to announce a 3rd International Colloids Conference, this time focussing on Colloids & Energy.
This international conference will communicate research at the frontiers of sustainable energy and interfacial materials. The speakers will be world-leading scientists, covering topics in colloids and materials for sustainable energy generation, distribution, storage and systems.
Submit Abstract Here - Deadline 9th Nov 2012
Conference themes include, but not limited to:
- Nanomaterials for energy generation and storage
- Catalysts for effective conversion of fossil energy
- Colloids and Interfaces in biofuels
- Photochemical conversions and interfaces
- Batteries, supercapacitors and other chemical energy storage
- Fuel cells and colloidal materials
- Hydrogen production, storage and utilisation
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.