Following the success of the first 2 Colloids conferences in Amsterdam, we are delighted to announce a 3rd International Colloids Conference, this time focussing on Colloids & Energy.
This international conference will communicate research at the frontiers of sustainable energy and interfacial materials. The speakers will be world-leading scientists, covering topics in colloids and materials for sustainable energy generation, distribution, storage and systems.
Conference themes include, but not limited to:
- Nanomaterials for energy generation and storage
- Catalysts for effective conversion of fossil energy
- Colloids and Interfaces in biofuels
- Photochemical conversions and interfaces
- Batteries, supercapacitors and other chemical energy storage
- Fuel cells and colloidal materials
- Hydrogen production, storage and utilisation