Greenpeace, the international environmentalist group, has pointed out in a report that a number of major textile brands and clothing retailers have committed serious violations against the environment, which gravely affected the waterways of China. The textile industry, traditionally an industry with competitive edge in China, is now facing dual pressure of cost and environment concerns. What policies will the government formulate to guide the green transformation of textile enterprises? How will textile brand owners and retailers realize non-toxic supply chains and fulfill their CSR? In what ways will textile enterprises perform green transformation to improve environmental and economic performance?
Government departments, environmental organizations and textile enterprises are gathered in this summit to discuss how textile enterprises will realize EHS so as to further the green transformation of textile industry under the new climate of eco-consciousness. The summit also offers access to communication with friends and partners in order to face challenges and opportunities.
- Interpretation for situation and policies of China’s green textile
- Green trend of global textile and fashion industry
- Potential, technology and path of energy and water conservation of printing and dyeing industry
- Implement sustainability into products and production for sustainable development
- Continuously improve corporate’s green level through technology and equipment upgrade
- Perspective of NGOs
- Latest progress of Toxic Threads - The Big Fashion Stitch-Up
- Practice of supply chain of green textile
- How brand enterprises green supply chain to improve EHS level and fulfill CSR
- Dialogue with NGOs: How to make a more sustainable textile and fashion industry
- Improve EHS management level of textile enterprises
- Features of the new generation of Chinese textile workers
- The construction and latest development of China’s waste textiles
- recycling system
- Green and efficient textile technology
- Advanced textile auxiliary
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.