The upcoming 3rd Annual China EHS&Q Excellence Summit 2014 is to be held while we are nearing the end of China’s 12th FYP during which period the environment, health safety issues have always been Chinese governments’ top priorities on the agenda, contributing a lot to the overall green, safe and sustainable development in the upcoming generations.
With the 18th People’s National Congress of China being concluded and new high level Chinese leadership at hand, there have been numerous regulatory EHS&Q compliance changes (e.g. Framework on Environmental Risks Prevention and Controls in Chemicals in China’s 12th FYP) across a big variety of industries, EHS&Q compliance management excellence would be an integral part of China’s overall GDP growth.
The 12th FYP and 18th NPC unanimously lay a tremendous amount of emphasis on “Sustainable Development” (environmentally friendly, safe and healthy production), the framework of which would undoubtedly usher in a new era of the century. This upcoming 3rd Annual CEES 2014 is mainly dedicated to helping business leaders all across the industries obtain a deeper understanding of China’s newly formulated policies and regulations regarding environment, health and safety as well as quality issues, sharing their deep insights into how to protect the safety and health of people and the environment, and to conduct our operations reliably and efficiently. This upcoming event would also serve as a wonderful business platform where all business leaders would be able to communicate face-to-face with a view to improving operational excellence in various business functions and better performance in EHS&Q management.
- Interpretation of EHS&Q issue emphasized in the China Twelfth five-year Plan (introduction of latest laws and regulations shown below)
- 12th Five-Year Technology Development Plan on National Environment Protection, Management Measures on Solid Waste Import, Decision on Amendments for Coal Law of People’s Republic of China, Amendment for Law on Prevention and Control of Occupational Disease (Draft) under ConsultationNotification on Issuing “Interim Measures for Safe Production Innovation Rewards”
- Notification on Further Strengthening Safe Operation Emergency Management Training
- Latest update on legislation and regulatory changes in pollution control, China 12th FYP Environmental Risks Controls of hazardous chemicals, work safety, emergency response and corporate liabilities.
- Integrating “Responsible Care” program into corporate EHSQ program.
- Manufacturing process safety culture cultivation and development.
- Best practice for workplace safety and occupational health & safety (OHS) management.
- Efficient and effective management in pollution control and industrial water & waste treatment.
- World class HSE risk management in Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
- Regulatory changes in transport safety and environmental issues.
- 2014 Global EHS Regulatory & Enforcement Trends.
- Building a World Class Emergency Response System.
- Achieving breakthrough HSE performance through organizational changes and Functional Transformation.
- Innovative Behavioral based Safety Management.
- OHS Management System Development Best Practice & Case Study.
- Sustainable Safety Management: Incident Management as a cornerstone for a successful safety culture.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.